VPNs are no longer such an unaffordable luxury for the average Internet user as they were 10 years ago. There are many free and paid solutions that do not require painstaking configuration and are easy to enable. In this article, we will conduct VPN 360 review 2021.
What is a VPN?
VPN is a generic name for technologies that provide one or more network connections within the global Internet. In simple terms, a VPN is a secure channel in which data is encrypted.
The main feature of VPN services is their complexity and the presence of a number of factors important for business:
- Businesses today must quickly transform and adapt to new realities. Buying a corporate VPN means that data protection is the prerogative of offices and remote locations. The company has a network that provides access to printers, IT resources, data transfer.
- Another IP address. A good VPN provider has hundreds, if not thousands, of servers around the world. The service will assign the company a temporary IP address, which will prevent third parties from tracking corporate activity – correspondence, transactions, and much more. Thus, the company can complete transactions, amend confidential documents, transmit reports without worrying that intruders are watching you.
- In addition to ensuring security, the VPN solution significantly increases the speed of the system: thanks to the extensive network of servers, data transfer is much faster.
- Theft of customer data is something that can destroy a business in an instant. VPN helps to hide client data – card details, insurance, addresses, and passwords, as well as reallocation.
- Cost savings. The pricing policy of VPN services is acceptable for companies of this scale: there are a variety of tariff plans on the market designed for long-term use.
VPN 360 review
360 TurboVPN – VPN client from Qihoo 360 for anonymous web surfing with a choice of location, encryption of Internet traffic, and secure use of public wireless Wi-Fi networks.
To create a connection, just click on the large button located on the program’s main screen. By default, the program selects the closest server concerning your real location in order to reduce the loss in connection speed. In addition, 360 TurboVPN uses proprietary compression algorithms to speed up data transfers. If the country of the server that 360 TurboVPN has chosen by default does not suit you, you can change it yourself (do not forget about reducing the data transfer speed). After the connection is established, detailed statistics of traffic usage begin to be recorded. You can view it from the main menu.
Key features of 360 TurboVPN
- Online protection of your confidential data. The VPN client prevents snooping over the Internet, keeping your data private. Protection against attempts to monitor network activity.
- Data interception protection. With the use of encryption of transmitted Internet traffic, you no longer have to worry about theft of confidential and valuable information while browsing websites, including in open (unsecured) wireless Wi-Fi networks.
- Browse any websites. With 360 TurboVPN, you can visit your favorite location-restricted local websites even abroad.